We are here
Vaisi village, Nõva county
We are open only by reservation
Call +372 5657 1710
The sauna house has a sauna with a large steam room, a few rooms and room downstairs for holding a party. From the washroom you can run directly into the water, for this purpose a long winding body of water has been built along the territory.
To organize a big event, you can order catering from Roosta Catering, all meals will be served according to your choice, you can see the sample menu here. If you wish, you can bring your own drinks or order them from catering. The catering bill is paid separately.
INFO ABOUT BOOKING
Book the big event well in advance. Make a reservation through our website, 35% of the cost of the entire rental period must be paid to confirm the reservation. The remaining amount must be paid 2 weeks before the holiday.
Feel free to ask for more – firstname.lastname@example.org or call +372 5657 1710
We wish you a wonderful holiday!
35% of the total amount must be paid to make the reservation. The remaining 65% must be paid by bank transfer 2 weeks before the day of the event.
It is possible to change the order five days before using the order. In case of cancellation of the order or no-show, the pre-paid amount will not be returned. For questions related to changing the order, please contact: email@example.com or +372 5657 1710.
For an additional fee (15€/person) you can add additional guests.
Kui broneerid rohkem, kui 2 päeva, siis saad alates 2st päevast 30% soodsamalt.
If you book more than 2 days, you get a 30% discount from the 2nd day.